Morgan Hill Soccer Complex
16500 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Telephone: 408 724 5442
FAX: 408 724 5442
The central theme of all Coerver® Coaching NorCal programs concentrates on the improvement of both individual skills and small team group play, especially in the 6 - 16 age group. Coerver® Coaching NorCal believes that the game is made up of a series of movements and plays involving a small number of players (1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc.) in different parts of the field. It is when they are linked together, or broken up defensively, that these small group plays make up a game of soccer.
Hello Fellow Coaches,
Well the time has finally come! This is your opportunity to receive the NO.1 Skills Training Method from none other than Charlie Cooke. The Coerver NorCal program is offering the very first Coerver Youth Diploma Course in the Bay Area. The Youth Diploma course is great for all ages and levels of coaching from competitive to recreational. Charlie Cooke is the Co-Founder of Coerver Coaching. He had a storied career as pro player most notably at Chelsea Football Club with 373 appearances, scoring 30 goals. Coerver Coaching has changed the way soccer has been coached and Charlie Cooke has traveled to many countries as a featured speaker. Registrants will find Charlie to be motivating, knowledgeable and inspiring!
The course will be held on Saturday and Sunday March 7th and 8th at Evergreen Valley College in San Jose. The course will be advertised nationally. (**space is limited**)
Date: March 7th and 8th
Time: 9am – 3:30pm (both days)
Location: Evergreen Valley College - 3095 Yerba Buena Rd, San Jose, CA 95135
In this Course you will learn:
• How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development simplifies and encompasses the entire Coerver Curriculum.
• The 3 Part Pyramid of Moves breaks down Changes of Direction, Stops & Starts and Feint movements into simple, teachable steps and move families.
• The Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players cross the Coerver Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
• The Coerver Code outlines 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts that is the Coerver Coaching Mission.
• The new 5 DVD set Coerver® Coaching Session Planner saves you the frustrations and time spent searching for training ideas and structure and makes your weekly, monthly or season long session planning easy.
• The Course features many proven, high quality drills and games from Coerver® Coaching’s 30 year history.
• There will be youth players to demonstrate and play, but attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by doing and having fun.
Each attendee at the Course will receive:
• 12 Hours of Instruction on the field and in the Classroom
• 5 DVD Session Planner DVD set
• Coerver Youth Diploma Shirt
• New Era Drill Book
• Course Booklet with Drills and Course Information
• Lunch both days
For more information please visit www.coerver.com or click on the following link for registration.
Direct Link - https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=MP9-FYQZD8gvTtTrZdJruA
You can also email or call me with any questions.
Director - Coerver NorCal
Technical Director - Coerver NorCal
Are you looking for a way to improve your child or team's technical ability and footwork? If the answer is yes, Coerver® Coaching Programs are for you! The Coerver® curriculum is designed to improve your player's performance and overall technical development by teaching moves, ball mastery, speed and finishing.
COERVER NORCAL THANKSGIVING CAMP
Dates: November 24, 25, 26 (3 day camp)
Cost: New Players: All 3 days in advance: $140.00 (6 - 14yrs)
Additional sibling(s) discount -$20 ($120.00)
Returning camper(s) discount -$20 ($120.00)\
Location: Morgan Hill Soccer Complex
16500 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Time: 9am - 12pm
Registration: To register please complete the form located in the link below.
(Cost is outlined in the registration form)
We appreciate your support, so if you know anyone else who may be interested in Coerver® Coaching please pass this email onto them! And if you have any questions and/or concerns, we are readily available to address them by simply sending an email to email@example.com.
© 2014 Coerver Norcal Soccer Camps. All Rights Reserved.